• Contact Us
  • Login/Register

Financial Assistance Programs

IUD Financial AssistanceThere are several financial assistance programs to help uninsured, low-income earners who need access to birth control. On this page, we'll outline available programs so you can find one that fits your needs.

Paragard Patient Assistance Program

You can get a free Paragard through this program if you:
  1. Are a US resident
  2. 18 or older
  3. Have a gross annual household income at or below 200% HHS Poverty Guidelines and can provide documented proof of it
    Household size (AKA number of people living in your house)
    200% HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2016
  4. Do not have an insurance plan that already covers Paragard
Finally, you need to fill out the application WITH A LICENSED HEALTH OFFICIAL!

ARCH Patient Assistance Program for Mirena and Skyla

Bayer, the maker of Mirena and Skyla, has its own financial aid program. You are eligible to apply if:
  1. You do not have insurance that covers Mirena or Skyla
  2. You meet the program's financial eligibility and can prove it (such as with a federal tax return, 4 weeks of pay stubs for wages, an IRS form that says you don't have to pay taxes, etc).
  3. You are a US resident
Unfortunately, Bayer doesn't specify what the income eligibility requirements are. It just says "subject to change without notice," so you will have to go through the application to see what applies to you. But like the Paragard program, you need to complete the application WITH A LICENSED HEALTH OFFICIAL!

Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)

Medicaid offers free to low-cost insurance for low-income earners, and if you bring that insurance to a public health clinic like Planned Parenthood, you should be able to get free to low-cost birth control.
Eligibility for Medicaid varies by state, so review your state's requirements here. If you are eligible, you can apply through here.

Clinics - Get Marketing Tips